Just a bit of a rant

I was playing volt about 2 days ago and decided I think it's time for a new warframe so I went with gauss so today I finally committed to getting him I bought the main blueprint I found a squad and off I went I got the systems and chassis in one run and though this will be easy, boy was I wrong a couple runs later I got THE SAME F*CKING parts no neuroptics all of my runs where up to round 8-10 and after that I didn't get a single piece of gauss I got a universal medallion which might I add has a lower drop chance than gauss parts according to the wiki a solid 4 hours maybe more of grinding the mission for gauss no full gauss set which I find really damn annoying cause idk if it's me but the last part I need is ALWAYS the hardest to get. So if you have any suggestions please let me know and yes I'm sure some people do have a worse experience with parts dropping for them but I'm talking about my experience.

submitted by /u/Th3Enforcer217
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente