The huge transmission overlays during gameplay is nauseating.

Recently I've been returning to old bosses to remake frames for my helminth and I just started on wisp. I've been having a lot of trouble completing this one because doing the mission is making me nauseous due to the boss transmission overlay covering half the screen (at least that's what it feels like). It makes it incredibly uncomfortable to navigate the map while she is talking, which is the entire time if you traverse it fast enough. #gameplay

Example: https://imgur.com/a/8RtbMmp

It would be really nice to have a way to reduce the size or outright disable transmissions, at least once they have been seen. I would prefer to see the default size of this particular transmission be no more than half what it is now.

Does anyone else have this problem?

submitted by /u/SKjaer
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente