[Rant] Why am I surprised that Cetus bounties are still broken?

So today I went back to Cetus to do the bounties for the intermission. Last time I had to farm Cetus bounties was like a year ago when I needed two eidolon lenses for every focus school (so you can guess how much I had to grind) and I was baffled by the sheer amount of bugs and glitches that randomly prevented players from obtaining bonus objectives or outright completing the bounty. It was an extremely frustrating experience, and I can only imagine how much worse it could be to a new player, given that it's the first "open world" area that they encounter. Back to today: i just failed a T1 bounty because the game didn't spawn enough enemies, and i believe that at this point DE doesn't care enough about Plains of Eidolon and new players' experience.

submitted by /u/aziom
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente