Issue with Warframe & Vulcan drivers on Linux running a GTX 560M

Link to question on Ask Ubuntu: https://askubuntu.com/questions/1318346/issue-with-warframe-vulcan-drivers-on-a-gtx-560m

I have the latest drivers installed but it seems that Vulcan support is not available for my GPU (GTX 560M).

Here are all the error messages I get when running Warframe on Lutris:

1. Just after opening Lutris

2. Lutris app: Works fine

3. Error message on clicking Warframe

4. 2nd error message before the game even runs

On first installing Warframe, the game launcher ran fine and download the whole game in its entirety but failed to run the game. After one restart this is the series of errors I get.

Should I try Steam Proton GE or is there no hope to run Warframe on a GTX 560M?Here are

submitted by /u/deboo117
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente