How would you feel about steel path fissures?

I would like them. No need for any bonus rewards besides the mod and resource drop chance booster built into steel path. I honestly just want a survival fissure where I there are enough enemies to actually let me crack the relic.

If I had a dime for every time we didn't get enough reactant in a survival fissure, I'd have 20 cents, because I did two survival fissures in my life then never touched those things again. And I'm sure someone will say "wait for the enemies to get reactanted", but my brain is at a monkey level. If I see an enemy I kill. I ain't got no time to see whether it is corrupted or not, my glaive has already hit it.

Endless steel path fissures would also give the added benefit of being a good combination affinity/resource/ducat farm, on account of the booster from consecutive relics working with the steel path boosters.

I don't expect DE to ever do this, as regular fissures are mostly fine as is, and there is like 0 benefit to spending time on this instead of other things, but god I want a better survival fissurs.

submitted by /u/80ajniNsuoicipsuS
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente