A long lost love

I’m trying to figure out why somewhere along the journey of playing warframe, I stopped finding it extraordinarily fun. Don’t get me wrong, the game is absolutely still fun to play, but - I just Don’t see it the same way I used to.

I started playing warframe back in 2014 on PC. I was in the Ice Alliance (hello to any fellow Tenno from Panzerfaust!), and I remember truly loving the game every day I played it. People say the game was a lot more rng based and grindy...but then why do I truly miss that feeling of getting a part I need after days of running void mission with my squad? And while that may sound exhausting - I never really got /frustrated/ with the game even if it was a little rng heavy. I remember playing the second dream for the first time, and it unlocking a whole new world for me, I remember the week I decided to get my poor little starter volt through every planet just to unlock the map- and it didn’t feel like my hand was being held, or rather clenched, along the way.

I know things like the new star chart and junction system, nightwave, relics, and others are all supposed to make the game more enjoyable for all players...but then why does it just feel like it’s lost its soul?

I’m not sure. I don’t think I’m burnt out, because I don’t play enough to cause that anymore. But I’m really wondering if it’s just me, or if you guys have noticed too?

Anyway thank you for your time, and good luck, Tenno!

submitted by /u/undercovernoob
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente