What did I do wrong? (Instrinsics question)

Yesterday I was happy, got Affinity booster from daily rewards and Railjack was in the Glassmaker bounties. I had good reason to get to Railjack and earn some instrinsics. Nothing fancy or hard since I have barely touched Railjack. My Instrinsics are level 3 4 4 5 (in some combination).

So after few tries I get to join a player that has a proper ship for the job (side guns actually do damage to fighters). We ran the same level 7 times and each time I got 22 instrinsics (at least that's what the after mission screen showed) after each mission.

But behold, After we stopped our voyage I went to my profile and I had only 56 instrinsics :( I don't know how many I got when I started, but I guess somewhere around 10-30.

We did visit pilots Dojo few times during the run and when we stopped the run we went to his/her Dojo.

So... I was pretty unhappy that I didn't get the 7*22 (154) instrinsics as I thought. Few questions that I don't get:

  • Why I didn't get those 154 instrinsics? Was it a bug or is there something I'm missing?
  • Is it ok to leave the Railjack after few missions via menu without going to the pilots Dojo? Do I lose rewards or something?

TLDR: Didn't get the instrinsics that after rewards screen promised. I don't understand why. Any idea?

submitted by /u/Klemeesi
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente