Warframe has enough midgame content for now. It needs true challenging endgame content.

This doesn't exclusively mean raids. (Though new raids with rewards would be nice.)

Could extremely hard missions with exclusive/rare rewards.

Could be weekly Steel path sorties with special operator rewards, armor pieces, umbra forma, 5 forma bundles, etc.

Could be (more) roaming TOUGH bosses on the open worlds.

But I will admit, raids are the easiest answer so long as the rewards aren't the arcanes we already have. We need more end game. I'm not sure what end game means to everybody else, but to me its challenge with rare exclusive rewards.

Then again I started in july. So I never experienced the raids the game did have.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/--Morgoth--
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente