The primary syndicates are pretty stupid.

I swear these guys are absolute morons. The tenno are the best bet for defeating the grineer and corpus but god forbid you help anyone or you get a death squad sent your way. I have heard the perrin sequence say that I am bad for business so many times that I am pretty sure they have to be broke at this point with the number of death squads they sent my way. Honestly if these stupid death squads were limited to just syndicate missions where it would make sense for one syndicate to try and stop a rival syndicate it would be so much better instead of having the death squads attack during random starchart missions. I mean don't get me wrong when I have to kill eximus enemies for nightwave it is nice to have a death squad show up but seriously what is bad for business when I kill a ship full of grineer/corpus or a hive of infested.

submitted by /u/Zomberablack
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente