Really wondering about/confused by DE's mentality with tennogen.

Yeah yeah, I know that it's ridiculous to believe that DE could make some coherent decision but do hear me out. This is a bit of a rant, I guess.

I really have no clue how the hell tennogen is supposed to work, anymore. It's supposedly based on votes but I've seen plenty of good skins made by newer/lesser known tennogen creators get a lot of attention, only for them to not make the cut. Instead, we see countless skins for "meta" frames, and of course a fuckload of skins for excalibur (He has 10 tennogen skins and 3 helmets as of now). And we always see at least one Graxx skin make the cut in each round (not that they look bad, but honestly I'm tired of the grineer aesthetic and would love more visual diversity).

Meanwhile, a large number of frames who are more on the "cult classic" side of the meta like Revenant (0 skins 0 helms), Nezha (3 skins 0 helms), Wukong (2 skins 1 helm), or Inaros (1 skin 1 helm) barely have any cosmetics at all. I know it's a joke about how Revenant's been neglected but it's been literally 3 years since he released and he hasn't seen anything from tennogen, even though people have submitted them. Meanwhile, other frames that are newer than him have already gotten their deluxe skins (I.E. Garuda) or tennogen cosmetics (I.E. Wisp + Hildryn).

If part of the tennogen process involves DE's discretion, then why the hell don't they prioritize approving skins/cosmetics for frames that have very few? Why do they continue to approve excalibur skins when he has so damn many?

I know this is the nitpickiest thing but in a game supposedly built around customization it's, frankly, frustrating to see DE neglect certain frames for unknown reasons when their community is spending hours and hours of their own time to create cosmetics for them.

submitted by /u/Shadechalk
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente