Orphix Venom is Darn Good

I'm on Xbox so the update is new, actually missed the launch and only started it yesterday. Have to admit it has a good feel to it, gameplaybis fun and I personally love the mechs. Rewards feel well balanced, I've managed to acquire the Cedo, 2 Laos parts and all but one mod. With the Cells I've got from the event I've managed to buy a full 21 stack of Aegis and finish off my Guardian stack.

It has a good feel to it as you know you will always be able to acquire what you want thanks to the cells, things seem reasonably priced, even the 16k required for a full stack of Platinum Arcanes doesn't feel that far fetched.

I've played entirely through matchmaking and through that have managed to complete the full 36 3 times, and then a smattering of runs where we hit between 15 and 25.

Overall it seems pretty good, only issue is some players ignore the actual objectives, even going so far as to sit right next to resonators and just ignore then. Some also seem to just wander off, but in most good runs all I have need is at least one other half decent player who knows what to do and the order they appear and the full 36 run is a breeze.

Not been using the Fluctus, honestly I can see why it is used but unless tour going ultimate try-hard to maximise points (really should just be done in pre arranged teams/clans) then most weapons seem to do fine. I've stuck to a pretty hefty Mausolon build which has been pulling its weight.

Anyway, pretty fun event and should clean up the rest of what I'm after by end of today 😁

submitted by /u/cursed_phoenix
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente