Nidus - energy management against energy-stripping infested

In short, my first Nidus went to Helminth. I hate infested-like shapes (frames, weapons, skins). Only my stubbornness lead me to build a new one Nidus in order to immerse like "an infested one hero against infested annoyances".

I watched tons of videos and read articles. Trying to build my ugly infested hero to rule infested energy-stripping tiles.

I am disappointed at this moment while forming slot by slot. My Nidus still needs to bunny-jump around most of the time without enough energy to do its basic loudly promoted Mutation Stacks, particularly on infested tiles full of energy-stripping spots and attacks.

HOW, IN THE WORLD AND HEAVEN, DO YOU MANAGE TO KEEP ENERGY FLOWING ENOUGH TO BE THE NIDUS AND NOT JUST ORDINARY SLASHING DEFAULT FRAME?!

Thank you a load, incredible community

submitted by /u/sigill
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente