Lifting the whole

At the end of Devstream 151 I thought: "Well, this is really the year DE can make it happen"

Make what happen? Well, delivering their vision of the game, the one defined by Steve as "lifting the whole", the one that integrates the Content Islands

Because I like those content islands, I like the Railjack and Open Maps, although I don't enjoy some of their grind, some pace, some side duties (fishing, mining, putting out fires), so I'd enjoy a better content integration into some with more broad scope

Then I just realized that it's not the first time I thought "this could be TEH year, but then DE got side-tracked in many other things

Many say that Warframe is on a decline, I think instead that it's a game that has incredibly more to say, with an incredible team of talented and visionaire people behind, but that more often than not, loses focus on what has to be done

So I simply ask you if you believe that this is the good year, or not

submitted by /u/TrveOmegaSlayer
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente