I just watched a barrel commit suicide.

So I was doing my thing you know, grinding those Requiem Murmurs. I was on a Jupiter mission, and the corpus tileset is pretty open and has a lot of verticality. Particularly there is one part of the map with a large tower in the middle and some moving boxes surrounding it with enable/disable bridges.

I was running along the second platform of the tower when I witnessed it. A barrel HOPPED - I kid you not HOPPED - off the platform into the abyss below. I must sound like a crazy man right now. In the heat of the whole thing I had no way to know what might happen and no way to film it.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a similar thing happen and has gotten it on video or something because I think either I'm going insane, or that I just watched a barrel jump to it's doom. The whole time after I felt massive guilt. Could I have done something? If I had gotten there a moment earlier, I could have stopped it...

But seriously if anyone can show me a video of this and tell me I'm not insane that would be great.

okthatsallbye

submitted by /u/XxBoatLickerxX
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente