I just realized today I was playing open world wrong

I joined warframe in 2018 and currently MR18. I did not spend too much time in the open world because I thought the grind was awful. The bounties was messy. Mining and fishing was boring.

But recently, for some reasons, I started hunting tusk thumper and realized I can get tons of rare resources in like 5 mins. And I also started conservation and damn I can max my standing in like 15 mins with tons of floofs for my orbiter. Can't believe I was playing this game wrong the whole time.

Deimos is so far so good because the bounty standing is like 3x those of Cetus and Fortuna so I can max standing real quick. Once I am done with PoE I will head to Orb Vallis because I am just rank 1 with them.

submitted by /u/machina267
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente