Gian Point on Railjack is so broken it's unplayable

There is a 50/50 chance that when I load a RJ on Gian Point that the map will be filled with invisible walls. I will drive my ship straight from the point I spawned at and hit these walls, even if there are no actual objects around me. They instantly tear through the ship's shields and cause hull breaches too. There is nothing to indicate where these walls begin and end, so sometimes I spend a few minutes just trying to move in different directions to get around them, and then run into another invisible wall. Sometimes it's so bad that I literally cannot move the ship and have to quit the mission. It's just ridiculous. I'm not sure if this problem is as prevalent on other maps in Veil Proxima as I cannot recall it happening anywhere else, but I wouldn't rule it out.

submitted by /u/TreeBranchesOfGov
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente