Early Game is in a Really Bad State

Okay so basically I have the problem of every time I introduce someone new to the game, I pretty much have to promise that the beginning of the game is the downright worst part and that it gets better around Uranus and The Second Dream.

The quests in particular are in serious need of a rework. Especially ones that ask you to repeat the same mission and objective multiple times. Like at the very least spread these out among missions.

I don't think much can be done about how the Star Chart. It's too engrained in the game, but basically asking people to do the same mission types again and again gets really stale.

Junction challenges range from being fine to just being horribly boring.

I honestly do hope that a lot of the early game gets revamped to new players interested, and keep it comparable to modern games. I think open worlds are a pretty good step in the right direction since all of them can be reached fairly quickly and offer a lot of the more fun parts of the game. But really it is those early disconnected quests that kind of kill interest when I try to get new players to play the game. And it really does take until Second Dream for anyone to start enjoying it.

submitted by /u/BlackLightEve
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente