DE, on behalf of everyone with a set of working eyeballs, please tone down the exposure and lighting in this damn game.

The exposure levels and lighting in this game is quite frankly a hazard to someones eyes. Turning off Ambient, Colour Correction, Bloom doesn’t do anything. Lowering the brightness just seems to make it a whole lot worse and messing with the contrast setting just makes me feel like you guys are deliberately trying to blind us.

I swear sometimes the overexposure of surfaces and ability affects leaves me with really sore eyes afterwards. Its like looking into a miniature sun. Going onto Deimos recently I felt like my eyes were bleeding. No word of a lie I’ve had to start wearing sunglasses while playing the game its so bad.

Please DE, turn the damn exposure down in the next update.

submitted by /u/Nick-nack-nocky
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente