Blood Altar Atlas?

Okay so I recently built Atlas prime, while the base Atlas was...disappointing? I'm not sure how to describe it but he kinda just fell short of expectations.

Prime however seems to more easily fill the role I want to use Atlas for-IE tank with explosives and sustain for days.

To achieve this I've got the Kuva Ogris(nkt the best elemental percentage but eh, work in progress) and I'm begrudgingly using the Keratinos built around healing return/condition overload for both aesthetic and general fluidity.

But, as the need for energy regeneration and health regen are both all but guaranteed due to Adrenalin/Rage and healing, barring being instagibbed the Idea struck me that Blood altar in place of Tectonics could feasibly make this even more, well, sustainable for obvious reasons

Would this work/be a good idea if I'm foregoing any augments for Atlas?

submitted by /u/GrimChariot
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente