Been playing for years and this truly puzzles me; Vauban prime build requirements

I've build almost all primes and warframes available in game across two platforms. Yesterday I decided to get one of the few I was missing - Vauban prime.

Then I looked at his build requirements, which I can only describe as excessive:

  • 20 nitain extract in total including the frame+parts - just this alone is ridiculous

  • 7000 oxium

  • 9000 cryotic

  • 31,000 alloy plate

  • 16,000 salvage

  • 8000 rubedo

  • 5000 circuits

I understand Warframe is a farming game, I have spent hundreds of hours over the years playing and enjoying it. This is the first time I openly ask however I as truly DO NOT understand... why? Why are his build requirements so steep?

submitted by /u/Jorlen
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente