As a veteran who eventually grew tired of the game, I feel like this game needs something like Destiny raids

I have 2k hours on Warframe and I don't regret any of them, however after a while there was never really anything to do, you know what I mean? I realize the game is also supposed to be a power fantasy but at one point you can just stand still watching videos in the background while doing a level 120 survival and blindly meleeing everything to death. Can you imagine how cool it would be if we had some sort of dungeon with actual mechanics where the stakes were actually high? There was never a better feeling in gaming for me than finishing the Deep Stone Crypt raid with a few friends, and the best part is that you WANT to keep doing it because of the actually powerful rewards and more importantly, the fun

That's just my opinion though. To be completely honest, I haven't touched this game in a good year or so but I know there's nothing quite like this in the game still

submitted by /u/dervest
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente