Apologies from a noob in his first eidolon hunt.

To the public team that I just played the hunt 3 eidolon bounty with (though unlikely they will see this), I want to apologise for screwing up the bounty at the second stage.

It was my first eidolon hunt which is something I’ve always stayed away from, I don’t/didn’t fully understand the mechanics and my operator is pretty basic (I’m working on it and Jesus that base amp is awful).

Since prepping for the upcoming Orphic Venom on Xbox I’ve managed to build my first Necramech and thought that with the power of it I should be able to use it to kill eidolons (it can but I killed the second eidolon without knowing that I shouldn’t and subsequently failed the bounty).

I know that it’s annoying as eidolon hunts are time-gated to every other hour but please remember that we all have to start somewhere.

I’ve done a little reading up and have made a Chroma power build with Rubico Prime in preparation of my next hunt (and now know to leave the eidolon when it goes down and let the lures do their thing).

Any other advice people can give would be appreciated though not looking for advice on meta setups, just advice on the mechanics.

Again, apologies from an eidolon noob. Happy hunting Tenno.

submitted by /u/Chosen_undead19
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente