What's going on with my kitgun riven?

So I got a kitgun riven yesterday and unveiled it, took a screenshot at unveiling, then immediately went into the mod bench and dumped endo into it to max it out and realized that the stats did not match what was shown on the unveiling screen.

I then went to look at the stats on it when equipped on a primary Tombfinger vs a secondary because I know those have slightly different dispositions and I was thinking that might be the reason for the discrepancy, and that just raised more questions.

The stats on my primary Tombfinger (riven disposition 0.6) were definitely higher than what shows in the mod bench, but still not even close to what was shown when it was unveiled (25% reduction from unveiled).

When equipped on my secondary Tombfinger (riven disposition 0.7) the stats do match the massively lowered stats shown in the mod bench (35% reduction from unveiled).

The primary has a lower disposition and has higher stats than the secondary that has a slightly higher disposition, both of which are nowhere near what unveiling the riven showed.

Comparison (unveiling, chat-linked, primary, secondary)

What's going on?

submitted by /u/M-Tiger
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente