The celestia syandana is a pain in the ass.

If it takes someone 1 to 2 hours to get in a game then how are we supposed to complete the daily/weekly challanges to keep it lit? I have had this syandana for a long time but it was always a pain in the ass to keep it lit, now after I returned to the game from a few months break I realized this even more. Conclave is dead DE when are you going to realize this? If this syandana is supposed to show someone's dedication to the conclave and hard work then it's basically showing nothing because conclave is just that, nothing.

sorry for this rant, it just makes me a bit angry that after all of this time DE still refuses to do anything about concalve at all. And yes I know I'm beating a dead horse here.

submitted by /u/xbalanque11
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente