Shoutout to that one MOA with so much love for me

Shoutout to that one MOA with so much love for me

It's all well and good feeling appreciated by a MOA, but this big guy who only wanted to help out is going to make me have to restart the level, he's been sat with me for at least 5 minutes here patrolling for enemies to help me out, but he's stopping me from completing my mission, there's a strange bond here, me, my zephyr and this lovely MOA doing his best to help out, I think I need to make my own MOA to honour this guy who refuses to die and wants to stay by my side forever.

Update: I love this MOA, he's for sure getting himself forged as a MOA of my own, turns out my little pal wasn't the reason I couldn't leave.

So I stayed with the guy for an extra 15 minutes, listening to him happily beeping and booping at me, I felt like this MOA belonged to my team, the guy suddenly ran off somewhere, curiously following him, he opens a small door in the corner of the map, behind the door is Vor, my brave friend that is this determined MOA relentlessly pursues Vor and almost single handedly defeated Vor with the occasional shot coming from my Zephyr, my MOA is a legend, completing the mission for me, practically soloing a boss and making me love him even more, it hurts having to leave now, but his soul will be forged into a new MOA in my collection, however he needs a name.

The motivated MOA

submitted by /u/zombiekill55
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente