Maybe I’m dumb for just realizing this, but the requiem mods are a poem

(Marking spoilers just to be safe)

It reads:

Its heralds are the stars it fells

The sky and Earth aflame

From brooding gulfs we are beheld

By that which bears no name

To cosmic madness laws submit

Though stalwart minds entreat

Corporeal laws are unwrit

As suns and love retreat

Roiling, moaning, this realm of ours

In madness lost shall die

In luminous space blackened stars

They gaze, accuse, deny

To cosmic forms from tangent planes

We end as we began

Carrion hordes trill their profane

Accord with eldritch plans

I think this is actually a really cool detail. I get some really cool Lovecraftian vibes from it, and I think it really fits with the liches as a whole.

To clarify, I knew there were phrases on them, but I didn’t realize they 1) rhymed, and 2) were one whole poem.

submitted by /u/dandel1on99
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente