Hey Tenno! I made a Prime Part Tracker that has helped me keep track of my inventory while running relics. Hopefully it can help you too!

Hey guys! Long time lurker here. I've been playing Warframe for several years now, and I love coming back every now and then to see all of the new content to catch up on. As much as I love so many things about Warframe, there is ONE THING that I've always felt iffy about...

...and that would have to be the inventory system with respect to prime parts.

To make a long story short, I don't like it a whole lot. I've always wished that there was some sort of way to make inventory tracking in this game easier. Having to open your inventory every single time you want to track what you have gets tedious.

To combat this, I made a Prime Part Tracker! I want to start off by saying that it is in no way, shape, or form perfect. Far from it. At the time of posting this, it's very barebones. So far, you are able to track how many prime parts and prime sets you have. I would like to say that I made it this way so that there is easy access to your inventory in some sort of logical manner.

Please let me know what you guys think of it and if you have any suggestions on how to improve it, I'm all ears! I just needed something to give me peace of mind when running relic after relic. 😅

Here is a link to the tracker. I recommend downloading your own copy and using Excel.

If you'd like to see a demo of the tracker, here is a video of me demonstrating that.

Hopefully the work I put into this helps some of y'all out as well!

submitted by /u/akingkrab
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente