The open world of deimos is a very "tiring" place to be in for my eyes.

Hello!

So, I recently just finished the Deimos questline, and while this seems like there won't be any resolution for it, I just sort of noticed I was getting a ton of eye strain trying to focus on the landscape in Cambion Drift and make out enemies in the zone.

While I can make out the mini objects (memorized the look of specific whackables) needed to farm specific ingredients for crafting (I've yet to open a Jewelcutter for checking ore though), the overwhelming redness of the place makes me want to bail from Deimos after maybe an hour or slightly longer period of play.

I was wondering if there might be a filter in the settings to lessen eyestrain? If not, do those who get eyestrain too mitigate by visiting the zone less?

submitted by /u/riderkicker
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente