Hosts quitting Railjack at the end of a mission is aggravating and robs others of even knowing what they collected at the end of a mission.

I don't play railjack too often, but when I do its full of little things that make me not want to play it despite how much it has improved over launch. One of the most annoying and aggravating things with this mode is the at mission completion hosts just straight up quit instead of going back to the dry dock. Because this is becoming more and more common behavior, I think QoL improvements from the development end need to address this. When the host quits, the game treats it as a mission failure and as far as I know the rest of the players dont get any of the drops or affinity they collected at the end of the mission. Maybe we do, but the game does not communicate that at all so I don't have even the slightest clue what I got at the end of it. When the host quits, you cant clear out your excess inventory because the game will kick you back to the orbiter. This behavior on the players part defeats the purpose of the QoL feature that allowed players to manage their excess drops at the end of a mission to have room for new stuff. The whole point of that addition was to keep players from having to go to the dry dock to have room to pick up new things or the parts they want. Its starting to make me not want to play at all because it feels like im not getting anywhere.

submitted by /u/VariantX7
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente