Can we please introduce bad luck protection? For protea.

I am 75 zenith granum void runs in. After grinding my protea on release I hoped I would never have to chase her again. Nope gotta get another to sacrifice to the wall of flesh. I am so fucking tired of running the same thing over and over just to get the same bullshit rewards. I just want my systems so I can move on with my life. I have so many other things to do but for the past 2 days I have been grinding her, with nothing to show for it.

Please either fix the drop rates or put in a bad luck protection system.

This isn’t a funny haha joke, I wasted 2 days of my life for a line of code to constantly tell me it rolled bad, again.

Edit: I’m just a tad upset. Just a tad.

submitted by /u/LadyPaste
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente