2021 Galatine Prime/ Gram Prime/ Vitrica End Game Build Suggestions?

So I’ve been playing Warframe on the console for about 6 years now. Fairly frequent player but as of this past year with everything going on I dropped off a bit. So I’m looking for some solid build suggestions since the most recent melee reworks to the game. Some of the mechanics seem to have been altered so my old builds aren’t as powerful as they used to be.

I’m looking to build for crit or elemental status, I want to kill things dead... And quick even when facing enemies level 140-150. I have been playing for 6 years like I said, so I have almost every mod, and plenty of rivens I could reroll for any of these weapons. So I’d like advanced suggestion as what mods to run/ what kind of mods I’m better off avoiding in combination for maximum effect.

Any serious & effective suggestions will be appreciated, and any elaboration on the new mechanics will also be appreciated. Thank you! #vitrica

submitted by /u/SirShreiner
[link] [comments]
Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente